Are you searching for “home inspector near me”? Well if so you’ve come to the right place. We welcome you to the Home Inspection Pros, a reputable and well-known company dedicated to providing high-quality home inspection services in Suffolk County and Nassau County, NY. We take pride in a knowledgeable and experienced team that conducts thorough and accurate inspections to make sure every part of the property is in excellent condition.
We are licensed and certified home inspectors, and we will do the job right. Contact us to schedule your consultation and get a quote.
How Essential are Long Island Home Inspections For Home-Buyers and Sellers?
A home is more than what you see on the outside: the walls and roof. It’s a place where you will probably live for the rest of your life as you create memories with your loved ones. Therefore, it should be safe, comfortable, and in excellent condition. This is where a home inspection comes in to help.
Have you found a property in Suffolk County or Nassau County, NY, and want to make it your home? Not so fast; contact a home inspector first to evaluate the property and determine its condition. What you may see as beautiful on the exteriors may be a wreck inside, with a faulty plumbing system in the basement and malfunctioning electrical switches and sockets. At our company, we won’t let a biased seller or realtor take advantage of you; we will provide an honest assessment to ensure you make the wisest decision.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions in a person’s life. We understand the value of that decision, and that’s why we are here to make sure you do it right. Do you want to join us as we go around the property so that you can know it better? Our skilled and well-trained home inspectors would be glad to have you – feel free to ask any questions you may have, and they will provide in-depth answers. By the end of the inspection, you’ll have the confidence to make the right decision.
Property Sellers Can Also Benefit from Home Inspections
You are the one selling the property, why would you need a home inspection in Long Island? It can be a vital selling point. A home inspection report shows the property’s condition, and nothing is getting hidden from the potential buyer. That way, you can sell it faster and focus on your other things. Inspecting a property is also crucial to the seller in that it reveals problems. The seller can then make repairs, conduct improvements, and put the property on sale at a better price. A home inspection is a chance for the seller to sell the home quicker and at a better price.
What Can We Do For You?
We are happy you have chosen our company for your home inspection needs. Our company is suitably resourced and trained to handle any kind of job, no matter how small or big. We understand how tough it can be to find a home inspection company that will deliver according to its promises, and that’s why we are here to make things easier for you. Our team can conduct inspections on multi-family homes, single-family homes, condominiums, duplexes, townhouses, and other types of properties. 
Here is a glimpse of the major places we assess during a standard home inspection.
- The roof – We evaluate for signs of wear and tear, missing shingles, and the general roofing condition. We also check other parts, such as downspouts, gutters, and others.
- The electrical system – Our team checks everything related to the home’s electrical system, from switches and sockets to wiring and lighting fixtures. We also check the meter box, service line cables, etc.
- The plumbing system – We inspect every part of the property’s plumbing system to ensure everything flows smoothly and there are no leaks. We also make sure parts of the system such as faucets are functioning well.
- The exteriors – We inspect every inch of the exteriors, from sidewalks and driveways to the landscape. We also check the garage to determine its functioning and performance.
- The interiors – Interior home inspection includes things such as doors, windows, interior walls, ceilings, floors, stairways, and other areas.
- Attic, crawlspaces, basement, and foundation – An inspection in these places is intended to reveal signs of water damage and things like termite infestation.
- We also inspect areas such as chimney and fireplaces, HVAC systems, and many other areas.
Reasons to Choose Our Long Island Based Home Inspection Services
- Thorough inspection services at affordable costs – One of the things we take pride in is being extremely thorough. We understand you’re making the biggest decision in your life, and we won’t leave any stone unturned. However, being thorough doesn’t mean costly; we offer our services at affordable costs.
- We are licensed and certified – We are a legitimate business that has obtained the necessary licenses allowing us to provide home inspections. We have also received certifications for the services we offer.
- Our team is experienced – If there is an issue with the property, you can trust us to find it. We’ve been in the industry for many years and know not-so-common areas for problems.
- We’re well-equipped with state of the art inspection equipment – Our company has the latest tools and modern technologies in the home inspection sector to make our work more efficient, effective, and quicker.
- You’ll get a detailed report – We provide our clients with reports detailing our findings, including photos. Rest assured all the information is written in a way that is easy to understand. We are honest inspectors and won’t leave out anything we think you should know.
Buying a home or any other type of property without first conducting an inspection is risky. It may look good on the outside, but the exteriors may have issues that can bring safety concerns and cost you later to remedy. We are here to ensure you make a worthy investment. Contact us or our sister company Always Guarding You to ensure you hire the best Long Island home inspector serving Nassau and Suffolk County. Call us today to schedule your appointment!
For more information, please visit the American Society of Home Inspectors